1) The Buyer shall pay the Deposit along with the payment to the Auctioneer immediately after the auction. The amount of the Deposit shall be HK$3,500 per vehicle. If the Buyer fails to remove the Goods within the assigned pick up time period, the Auctioneer shall impose storage surcharge to the Buyer. Surcharge HK$500 is made for each vehicle per calendar day. The Auctioneer shall refund the Deposit after deducting the surcharge (if any) without interest to the Buyer when the Buyer removes the Goods.
2) Vehicle inspection can be conducted on 20 and 21 April 2020 at CLPP Tsing Yi Centre between 09:30-11:30 and 14:00-16:00 hours; for the items 16, 17 & 18, vehicle inspection will not be arranged due to remote site consideration.
3) Except items 15, 16, 17 & 18, buyers are required to effect the transfer by producing original registration document under the name of new owner or produce scrap certificate as required for the seller to pursue with the de-registration formally with the authority,
at the time of collecting of vehicles bought.
4) For items 15, 16, 17 & 18 will be sold as scrap vehicles; buyers are required to effect the transfer by producing scrap certificate for the seller to pursue with the de-registration formally with the authority, at the time of collecting of vehicles bought.
5) The seller will not provide jump-start assistance to the purchaser on sold vehicle / trailer while the purchaser collects them; towing / lifting arrangement for removal of sold vehicles / trailer to be borne by the purchaser.
6) Items 16, 17 & 18 are parked at Castle Peak Power Station (CPPS); and collecting time will be restricted from 14:30 to 16:30 on 23 & 24 April 2020 with advance notification. Safety shoe, safety helmet and goggle are required during removal in CPPS. Buyers are required to produce a scrap certificate for the seller to pursue with de-registration formally with the authority, at the time of collecting vehicles bought. (Contact persons: Mr. Yeung at 2678-5748 or 9106-1396)
** A solid block connection with height of around 200mm-250mm shall be used to connect with the fifth wheel coupling for these trailers when collecting at CPPS site.
7) Due to the delay from the Transport Department in processing vehicle transfer documents, there will be a new successful bidders procedures:
A - Successful bidders must fill in the vehicle transfer document(with our assigned contact number) and drop off at our office within 2 days from the end of the auction.
B - Successful bidders can choose to hand in the document to the Transport Department in person, but must do so within 2 days from the end of the auction, must take picture during drop off and send to our email for record.
C - When the Transport Department inform us that the document is ready, we will contact the successful bidder to pick up at the Transport Department office.
The successful bidder must pick up the document and pick up vehicles within 5 days from our call. The successful bidder must call our staff in advance to arrange pick up.
(Pick up time is between 09:30-11:30 and 14:00-16:00 hours at Tsing Yi Centre (CLP), 69-79 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi Island, N.T. (Contact persons: K.T. Yu at 2678-0733 or H.C. Ng at 2678-0736) .
8) The vehicles information provided are in broad description for reference only. Any variance, defects and damages of the vehicles are to be as they stand and at buyer's risk immediately after the fall of the hammer.